Split systems that are ideal for small- to mid-size wine rooms with no room to install a traditional unit. These units were designed specifically for ceiling mounting and fit comfortably between standard joist construction— making them ideal for applications such as a wine storage display with living space around it or a full glass enclosed wine cellar. Ceiling mount systems are available in two configurations with capacities to 4,300 BTU/H.
Standard Features of Ceiling Mounted Wine Cooling Units
- Designed specifically for recessed ceiling mounting
- Quiet operation
- Lightweight, corrosion-proof construction
- Paintable grille to match wine cellar design
- Advanced condensate removal system
- Easy to install & maintain
- Paired with a specifically designed Wine Guardian condensing unit
- Low ambient protection
- Wine Guardian Wireless2Base controls
- Made in the USA
- Electric Heater
- Freestanding humidifier
- Xtreme low ambient protection
- Remote Sensors
- Moniteur Du Vin
With several types of ducted, ducted-split, ductless split, through-the-wall, and Wine Guardian Pro specialty HVAC systems, Certified Wine Cellars offer more models, capacities and options in wine cellar cooling units than any other manufacturer, anywhere in the world.
Contact Certified Wine Cellars for an estimate today! Or call us at (512) 312-7430
Wine Guardian ceiling mounted wine cooling units are very quiet.